Joddran Cement is Al Safwa’s most innovative cement solution. It is enhanced with air entertainer agents that produce steady plaster and smoother finish. Joddran is produced in Al Safwa plant with a combination of state of the art manufacturing process and with the additional scientific admixtures to enhance quality and performance. Joddran conforms to SASO-ASTM C91\C91M TYPE N requirements.
- Plastering: steady plaster and smoother finish
- Laying and filling of concrete hollow blocks, bricks and other types of masonry units
- This cement is suggested for use in mortars for exterior, above grade non-load-bearing walls and interior non-load-bearing partitions
- Spreads over more square meters than any other cement
- Ultra-smooth finish
- Lighter and greyer plaster that enhances the ease of use and the speed of work
- Regulates hydration and drying
- Minimizes cracking due to shrinkage
- Based on sustainable cement technology with state of art machinery and engineering principle and quality innovative
- Grey in color
- Consistent strength meeting all the conformity criteria
- Compatible with admixtures such as air-entraining agents and workability aids
- Suitable for a wide range of concrete classes with focus on high performance
- Available in 50 kg bags.
The product should be stored in closed bags clear of the ground in cool dry condition and should be in a safe and stable manner.
Information of the maximum storage period can be found on the bag (in case).
Conditions of Use
- The cement content must be correct and the water cement ratio as desired results possible consistent with satisfactory placing, thorough compaction and effective curing
- The final results’ quality of this material will depend upon the operative having the required skills and a familiarization with the material and its application methods
- Concrete, Mortar and Grouts containing Masonry Bulk must be specified and used correctly for best performance
- Al Safwa Cement KSA cannot be held responsible where workmanship has not been carried out in accordance with good practice
|Physical and Mechanical Properties||Joddran cement||Standard ASTM C91|
|Air Entrainer||16%||8% – 21%|
|Water Retention||71%||Minimum 70%|
|Fineness Residue on the 45 – µ m||4.5||Maximum 24%|
|Setting Time – Initial||120 – 123||Minimum 120 Minutes|
|Setting Time – Final||166 – 179||Maximum 1000|
|7 days||6.19 – 9.32||Minimum 3.4 Mpa|
|28 days||9.03 – 12.40||Minimum 6.2 Mpa|