Precasto is a high powered and performance cement (52.5R) that guarantees high early and final day strength with faster setting time. It is recommended for precast manufacturing and pre-stressing and post- tensioning of slabs and beams.
This cement solution has been developed in a state of the art machinery with the additional engineering Precasto conforms to EN 1971-1:2011 requirements and quality apprehensions, such as:
- More carful control in selection and proportioning raw materials
- Greater processing in grinding and blending of the raw materials
- High energy clinkering process and scientific calcination
- Finer in grinding of finished product with scientific admixture of applications
- High early and final day strength and faster setting time
- Consistent strength and compatibility to most chemical and mineral admixtures/additives
- Allows the creation of modified concrete properties as per requirement of concrete mix design
- Cast-in-place concrete structures requiring high early dry strength
- High powered and ideal for manufacturing pre-stressing and post-tensioning of slabs and beams
- Concrete hollow block manufacturing
- Excellent for manufacturing precast and special products
- Based on sustainable cement technology with state of the art machinery and engineering principle and quality innovative
- Grey in color
- Consistent strength meeting all the conformity criteria
Available in bulk tankers and can be delivered through-out the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The product should be stored in closed bags clear of the ground in cool dry condition and should be stored in a safe and stable manner.
Conditions of Use
- Concrete, mortar and grouts containing Precasto bulk must be specified and used correctly for the best performance
- The cement content must be correct and the water cement ratio as desired results possible consistent with satisfactory placing, through compaction and effective.
- The final finish quality of this material will depend upon the operative having the required skills and a familiarization with the material and its application methods
- Al Safwa cement KSA cannot be held responsible where workmanship has not been carried out in accordance with good practice
|Surface||(M2/kg)||3200 – 4200|
|Setting time – initial||(Minutes)||130 – 140|
|3 Days||(N/mm2)||35 Plus|
|28 Days||(N/mm2)||65 Plus|